Advanced Bilteral Switching
The INFORCE APL LED auto pistol light produces 200 lumens of white light with a tight beam for close- to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. The straightforward, bilteral and ambidextrous paddle switching system affords left or right hand activation and natural finger movement from the weapon body to the switch. The INFORCE APL is ultralight and durable inside and out. Its integrated mounted system is compact, convenient and securely attaches without tools.
U.S and international patents are pending.
- Left side lever to attach or release the light.
- No tools required.
Bilateral Paddle Switching
- Push either paddle switch to activate the light
- Constant and Momentary modes
Lockout Mode and Battery Replacement
- Quarter turn for lockout mode
- Head unscrews for battery replacement.
Rail Bar Replacement
- Lift the raiil clamp lever.
- Remove the rail bar from the body using the hex key.
- Place the new rail clamp in position and fasten
NOTE: Wider rail bar is for use with MIL-STD-1913 rails.
Light Output: 200 lumens
Run Time: 1.5 hours
Bilateral Paddle Switch offers:
- On/Off switch operation with either hand
- Natural finger movement to activate the switches
- Constant and momentary options
Integrated Mounting systems:
- No tools required
Length: 3" / 7.619 cm
Width: 1.3" / 3.048 cm
Weight: 2.83 oz. / 80.229 kg
Batteries: 1 x 123A Lithium
Product comes with (2) rail mounting bars that accommodate Universal and MIL-STD-1913 rails.
Will not fit Beretta model PX4 storm or H&K USP.