NIGHT HUNTER ONE
The NightHunter defines a new level in performance and versatility – readily adapted to a variety of uses and platforms, from handheld to vehicles, boats, and helicopters or fixed mounted, with its internal rechargeable battery, or without, from any 12-32 VDC power source. Attach an optional filter to tailor light output for undetectable infrared (IR) for low light applications or ultraviolet (UVA) for fluorescing.
- HEAD: Plastic bezel with tempered glass
- MATERIAL: Construction employs all corrosion-resistant materials and hardware
- LAMP: 60 watt Xe Short Arc, approx. 500 hr. life
- LAMP ASSEMBLY: Factory-aligned assembly for rapid lamp replacement (<2 min.)
- WINDOW: 4.25” (108mm) Borosilicate tempered
- REFLECTOR: Parabolic electroformed nickel with coating optimized for peak visible, infrared or ultraviolet transmittance
- BEAM SPREAD: 0.5° (spot) to 10° (flood)
- BALLAST: 85 watts internal dimmable electronic
- RATING: 12-32 volts DC operation (>85 watt) 100 – 240 volts 47-63 Hz AC available
- BATTERY: Type: Thinline, Sealed Lead, Rating: 22VDC, 5A Recharging time: 5 hrs., Recharging cycles (est.): 500
- FINISH: Black anodized to MIL-A-8625
- CABLE: 10’ 16/2 Hi-Temp cable. Cable attaches tosealed connector affixed to rear of unit
- DIMENSIONS: 13.0” L X 5.25” D
- WEIGHT: Approx. 9.7 lbs.