The Softie Technik is Snugpak's top range sleeping bags, with five different colour-coded models, all catering for different temperatures. Whatever conditions you're planning on facing, there's a Softie Technik for the job.
The whole range enjoys a combination of high tech Paratex fabrics and Softie Premier Insulation to give great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat. They're all manufactured in the West Yorkshire factory, quilted on Snugpak state of the art machinery and assembled by hand by their skilled sewing staff.
- Jumbo neck baffle to prevent draughts, creating extra warmth and comfort
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Snugfit hood (similar to a jacket hood)
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Chisel toe foot.
- Lightweight, tough and breathable fabrics
- Ergonomically designed.
- Adult Size
- Available in Snorkel Blue
- Weight: 1900g
- Length: 220cm
- Width: 80cm (Chest), 60cm (Knee), 32cm (Foot)
- Temperature: Comfort: -7°c / Extreme: -12°c
- Manufactured in UK
- For Autumn Season
- Outer Fabric - Paratex Steelplate
- Inner Fabric - Paratex Light
- Filling - Softie Premier