When you're spending time outdoors, the last time you need is for the rain and wind to spoil your fun. Scorpion is an expert in this field. A new addition to the Snugpak range, the Scorpion 2 is a sleek, two person tent, designed and built to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to timem and for long term hard use. With its 5,000mm PU Fly, it can handle large armounts of rain making sure you and your gear stay dry.
The Scorpion 2™ is also a Fly First pitch type tent so you can quickly set up the fly and shelter from the elements.
- One door and three vents for comfortable air circulation.
- Mesh internal pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space.
- All seams are sealed and taped.
- 190t Nylon PU, 5,000mm ground sheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof.
- Shape/ Style 2 person tent
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Colours Available: Olive with Black Inner only
- Trail Weight: 2.24kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight: 2.65kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes and Stuff Sack)
- Origin: Imported
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Outer Fabric - 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Fabric - 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh