Whenever you are camping, when conditions take a turn for the worse, this tent comes into its own, A Fly First pitch tent, it means you can quickly set up the fly and seek shelter from the elements, keeping you and your gear as dry as possible.
A three person dome style tent, it has two doors and two vents plus extras such as internal mesh pockets, and its 5,000mm PU coating means it can handle large amounts of rain. This one is designed and built for long term use in tough conditions.
- Six internal mesh pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space.
- All seams are sealed and taped.
- 190t Nylon PU 5,000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Inner shelter constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- Alloy Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Colours Available: Olive Outer with Black Inner only
- Trail Weight: 3.07kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight: 3.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Shelter, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Origin: Imported
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Outer Fabric - 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Fabric - 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh