Sometimes you need to travel as light as possible, and be prepared to take cover quickly in adverse conditions. This is extreme camping. As the name suggests, this is a hard-working and reliable Bivvi that protects you from the wind and rain. It's lightweight, compact and 100% waterproof, making it an ideal emergency refuge or for packing "Just in case".
- Hald centre zip for quick and easy access (perfect for use with the Snugpak Special Forces range of sleeping bags).
- Hydro Static Head in Excess of 5,000mm (Items with a Hyrdostatic Head over 1,500mm are generally considered waterproof)
- Breathable (will transmit up to 7.5 litres of moisture per m2 per 24 hours)
- Outer Fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellent. (Water repellancy can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Colours Available: Black, Olive
- Weight: 420g
- Sizes Available: Adult
- Dimensions: 80cm Width, 30cm Foot, 225cm Length
- Origin: Manufactured in UK
- Outer Fabric - Paratex Dry
- Inner Fabric - N.A
- Filling - N.A
- It is important to not that as this solid coating air cannot pass so care should be taken not to completely seal any biwi bag system to prevent suffocation.