White/Infrared Multifunction Weapon Mounted Light
The INFORCE WML produces 125 lumens of penetrating white light with a tight beam for close - to mid-range applications and baanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Featuress field-programmable white light from high-to-low to low-to-high plus a strobe that is easily disabled. A thumb-action twist of the mode selection switch provides 75mW of infrared light with no need of IR filters.
Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires or tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockoutsystem are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge. MIL-STD-810G certified.
U.S and International patents are pending.
Multifunction Button/Activation Switch Features:
Primary White LED:
- Constant and Momentary High, Low and Strobe
- Reversible High/Low to Low/ High Capability
- Strobe Disable
Secondary IR LEDs:
- Constant High and Low
- Momentary High
LED selection lever pointing forward with the white dot visible for white light setting.
- LED selection lever pointing toward the back of the light for IR Setting; no filters required.
- Safety lever shown in lockout position
- Integrated NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible clamp/locking system.
- No tools required.
- Secondary lockout system: rotate the head.
- Head removes for battery replacement.
Pivoting clamp securely fastens the NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible mounting system.
Light Output, White LED
High: 125 lumens
Low: 30 lumens
Light Output IR: 850nm
High: 75 mW
Low: 25 mW
Run Time, White LED
High: 2 hours
Low: 10 hours
Run Time, Infrared LED
High: 3.5 hours
Low: 17 hours
Measurements: 4.1" x 1" Bezel D
Weight with Batteries: 3oz.
Batteries: 1 x 123A Lithium
Available in Black or Desert Sand